Saturday, January 1, 2011

The dream...

For years my husband and I have been struggling to make ends meet. My husband has always been a super hard worker, making it possible for me to stay home and enjoy and teach our 4 children. If he works so hard, why is it we are still having such a hard time? I have looked for an answer everywhere. I know there is something there that I can do to help bring in some extra money. I know it is right in front of my face! I have known it was there for a long time. It was just a finger tip away and just out of reach. I was never exactly sure what "it" was until today. The first day of the new year brought me clear sight as to what I was looking at. It is going to come about in this blog. I dream of a place where women can go for real advice, opinions and a way to help each other. I want to know what makes "your" life easier or better. I want to know how you save money. I run a small day care out of my home, need a date night? Want to trade? Do you have a service you want to sell or trade?  I want to be able to share my ideas and advice like my favorite price matching web sight I use for grocery shopping, the friend that does the most amazing massages, what dentist to avoid and the list goes on and on! I have sooo much in my brain I want to share with you! I hope you will join me and share with me your thoughts and ideas to us all grow in the new year.

3 comments:

edielmt said...

It Looks great Tracy...

Unknown said...

ohh, im so excited! i love it tracy! we do too have a hard times some months, wiht 3 kids and 1( mayube our last) on the way, i am too doing daycare out of my home, but only from one family right now. i know htat will help, but i also just found that i love to sew imade costumes for my kids and if anyone want to i can make some for yours, im htinking oif making a bog about all my projects! tracy you have inspired me to do that! i can wait to add this to my blog list! :)

pamela said...

Believing in your dream Tracy!
Loving Life,
Pamela